A friend of mine has always been crazy about pancake day since she’s from Liberal, Kansas. Sort of the mecca for pancakes. She says “I’ve celebrated in Liberal, of course; Sterling, KS; all over the Twin Cities, MN; Nairobi, Kenya and Arusha, Tanzania. One of these days I hope to hit the motherload and celebrate in Olney, England!” So in honor of Amy, here are 6 pancake recipes.
And because this is a Top 10 Tuesday post, I’ve added some waffle recipes and am hoping you can post your favorite pancake or waffle recipe!
- Buckwheat Pancakes
- Hearty Oatmeal Pancakes
- Baking Mix
- Cornmeal Wheat Pancakes
- Oat Bran Cranberry Pancakes
- (Vegetable or) Fruit Oven Pancake
- Whole Wheat Waffles with Blueberry Sauce
- Apple Spice Waffles with Apple Topping
- Nutty Sweet Potato Waffles
- Link YOUR favorite pancake or waffle recipe below!