Zucchini, just like tomatoes, are easy to grow. Therefore people plant a lot of it, greatly overestimating how much they need. Everyone is trying to give it away towards the end of the summer; beware of strangers carrying paper bags. If you find yourself with too much zucchini, try these 10 ideas:
- Grate it and freeze it for later.
- Hide it in desserts, such as Zucchini Brownies. Chocolate, like cheese, makes everything taste better!
- Roast it with other vegetables.
- Grill it in a foil packet with fish.
- Hide it in tacos/tortillas.
- Make zucchini bake.
- Throw it in a quiche.
- Make it into a relish
- Slice and dehydrate for a healthy snack.
- Throw it in soup.
What are YOUR ideas for too much zucchini?